Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Guildford Concert Videos

There have been 3 videos posted so far from Libera's Guildford concert. They are all good in different ways. Thank you to the posters. The first one was posted by james phillip. Someone said they thought he is from Germany. It has super cute video of the boys walking to the church then returning after a snack. 

The other 2 were posted by PJSPicture2 who is from Belgium. Sorry he didn't allow his vids to be embedded. You can copy the links. It's nice to see how far he came to see Libera. He shows video of the boys at the end of the concert and of Josh smiling at someone off to the side. That cute, funny look he gives with the raised eyebrow totally reminds me of my cousin. lol.




Video 2 - 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET-MaOJAwfk

Video 3 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S9wt9z42I0

5 comments:

  1. OMG, it must have been an amazing concert! I regret so much that I couldn't be there. I hope I will be able to see them live in the future. Thank you, Lexi for posting this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! They are all growing up so fast! I hardly recognized some of the boys I met two years ago! I really, really hope they come back to the US soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lexi! I'm an avid reader of your blog and wanted to share a libera article I saw in magazine. Is it okay to send it to you? How can I possibly do it? Can't find your email address here. Best Regards, Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Rochelle! Sorry I read your comment so late. Sure! You can e-mail me at LBooth311@aol.com. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lexi! I sent you an email :-) Rochelle

    ReplyDelete