Monday, June 21, 2010

USA Tour!!!!!!!!!!!!



Libera posted this to their website and Facebook page:

Summer Tour in USA

We are pleased to announce that we plan to visit the USA this Summer. We expect to perform concerts in Dallas, St Louis, Nashville, Atlanta and elsewhere in the south and midwest.

The dates for the tour are 27th July to 13th August. More information will be coming soon, including venues, exact dates and times, as well as a couple more cities.

We are very excited at the prospect of sharing our music with long standing and more recent supporters in the US, and we look forward to making new friends too.

I'm so excited I can't even type right!!!! I hope that they'll have tickets available soon! It sounds like they're planning on touring ALL OVER the country! They're going EVERYWHERE! I hope lots of people hear about it and go to their concerts! I know I will!  :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited :D I live in Dallas, so seeing that one first on the list was a little shocking for me. Which one will you be going to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're not sure yet. I live in Chicago...so we'll see if that or somewhere closer shows up on the list. They did say midwest, so we'll just have to wait until it's final. You live in Dallas? That's awesome! No travel required! I hope all of their concerts go wonderfully and they have a great time traveling the US of A! Hope the tickets come out soon!

    ReplyDelete