Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Song, New Video!

Libera posted on their Facebook page on Saturday:


We've been out filming a new promo video for a brand new song.


They also posted two photos.


Cool pic! Looks like Daniel, Ralph, Stefan, Ben and Josh. Per Fan de LoK this was taken at Primrose Hill.




Jonathan, Liam, Sam, Ben, Jakob, James T., Carlos, Sammy, Cassius, Kavana, Freddie, Stefan, Henry, Matthew R-A, Ralph, Luke, Matthew J., Daniel, Josh, Alex and Tiarnan. No Mini-James? Fan de LoK says this is a bridge in Chiswick House Gardens, West London. This is a really good picture! It looks like Stefan is the soloist. Can't wait to hear the song! I'm curious to know what song it will be since it's NEW!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I know it will be awesome just like all the other recordings by Libera. I'm getting anxious for it to arrive on scene so my ears & eyes can be blessed once again by my most favourite group in the world.

    ReplyDelete