Friday, May 4, 2012

Libera EMI Japan Interviews

Libera did an interview with EMI Japan after their 2 concerts in Tokyo. Not sure why it's divided up into 6 parts, but it's still fun. These have Cassius, Ralph, Kavana, Barney and Jude - some of Libera's best talkers! :D



Part 1

Cassius: Hello. I'm Cassius.

Ralph: Hello. I'm Ralph.

Kavana: Hi. I'm Kavana.

Barney: Hi. I'm Barney.

Jude: Hi. I'm Jude.

All: And we are Libera.

Ralph: I love Japan. I always find real tall buildings and a real bustling city, and I find that really exciting.

Kavana: I think we love Japan for all the support we get and all the support from the fans. And also this time of year we get the Sakura trees which are pretty with their cherry blossoms.

Cassius: It's like you feel at home here like when you go to...like when you feel that you're away from something, but when you're in Japan you know that you're near something.

Kavana: And you're always welcome.

Ralph: And you're appreciated.

Barney: When we first arrived, we got quick a welcoming when we came into the hotel. Everyone was really nice and like really helpful when we needed help.

Jude: I think Japan is an amazing city, because this is my first time, and I'm already enjoying the scene after three days. Really amazing.

Barney: I think it (the concerts) went quite well. I think we did better than yesterday, cause everyone seemed to be in pitch. And, yeah, I think we got quite a good response.

Cassius: And the audience was very supportive.

Kavana: And as our last concert before we went home, we wanted to make sure it was a really good one, so we were happy.

Jude: I think it was quite...it was kind of the best concert we've done so far. And I thought it added a bit more dramatic effect because this was our last concert.

Ralph: Yeah, I thought it went really well. Everyone was really, really concentrating. We all put a really extra effort, and so I think we did a 110%.

Part 2



Kavana: Yeah, I mean we love sightseeing. Whereever we go, we love always having free time. And you may think, oh, it's really busy, we must be doing loads of work. But we do get to enjoy it, too, which is really good.

Ralph: I'd love to go to Tokyo Tower. It'd be awesome.

Kavana: We did do a little sightseeing.

Barney: Yeah, we went round on an open-top tour bus which was really fun. And we got our guide, which was good.

Ralph: And we saw the Imperial Park.

Cassius: And that was, that was pretty cool.

Kavana: Pretty.

Cassius: And also when you're like walking like to look around, all the blossoms fall down, and it makes it very beautiful.

Barney: And dramatic.

Jude: The tour bus was really fun. They started going a bit fast, and my hair was blowing back. It looked very weird in the mirror.

Cassius: I like Naruto especially. Maybe I'm, maybe I'm a bit too much of a ?

Ralph: He loves it.

Kavana: We all love the fans, I'm sure.

Ralph: We love them. They're so happy and enthusiastic all the time. They make us kind of really make us happy about it.

Kavana: The food.

Ralph: The food.

Barney: Delicious definitely.

Interviewer: What kind of food do you like?

All: Sushi.

Ralph: Sashimi.

Kavana & Jude: Noodles.

Ralph: Rice.

Kavana: Soba noodles.


Part 3



Part 4



Part 5



Part 6



The third - sixth parts I'll translate later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment