Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Loose Moose Spring 2014 Message

I am so behind on my Loose Moose postings! But I only have 3 more weeks of school and then SUMMER! (Well, I'm taking online classes in the summer, but we won't talk about that.)



Anyway, we have a short Loose Moose video, complete with green monster hands, informing us of the following...

     The nature of The Loose Moose Show is changing!

     From now on shorter, more intense skits and sketches (and who knows what else) will be released with irregular intervals.

     This is due to the general increase in busyness and geographical distance between LMS members.
     (Love the Little Miss Busy book + globe = decreasing productivity!) =D

     Don't worry though! The bonds of love between us are still strong. <3

     We look forwards to showing you new material (although that may not be for awhile). Thanks for watching and please keep sharing and subscribing. 

So maybe I'll have time to get caught up on my LMS postings. Hope the boys have a great summer and post more as soon as they can.



1 comment: