Thursday, May 20, 2010

Is This Josh & Sam's Last Year?!


My mom was reading on the French Libera fan site, and one of the posts commented something about this being Josh and Sam's last year. She is "friends" with this person on YouTube, so she wrote to him for clarification. He wrote back saying that Josh and Sam made a speech at the Arundel concert saying that it might be the last year that they'll be singing with Libera! *sniff, sniff* I'm really hoping that Libera comes to the U.S. this summer and that Josh and Sam come, too! Just hang in there a little longer guys! Praying, praying...

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!! I sure hope that they will still be in Libera for some time.

    Tom, Josh, Ed, Sam, Ben and Liam are my absolute favourites! I guess it is because they were the ones who 'introduced' and got me addicted to Libera. Sad that they have to grow up and leave one by one.

    ReplyDelete