Saturday, May 29, 2010

Libera's New Blog


Libera has a new blog site called Liblog. You can find it at http://blog.libera.org.uk/. The first entry is entitled "Libera boys talking about video shoot." It is by Liam, Sam, Josh and Jonathan. And it does read like they are talking, not like something they wrote.

My favorite picture is the one of Mini James with his hooded coat on backwards. You'll have to read their blog to find out why he's wearing it like that.

I really like it when they write about their experiences. There are some old blog posts on their MySpace page. They haven't done anything like this in a long time, so I'm excited to read more posts!


Update: OK, here's the picture I love. Libera4You's blog has the
picture. I have no idea how he got it, but he did. So there you go.
Now you REALLY have to read their blog to get the explanation!

No comments:

Post a Comment