Tuesday, August 24, 2010

St. Louis Video Taken by My Parents!




My parents went to Libera's amazing concert in St. Louis on August 5, 2010 and took a video of the Meet & Greet. All pictures are ours except the church interior pictures which are from Roberto and Mary Jo. You can see Roberto's sweet, Bolivian mother excitedly push ahead of my mom. She is the biggest Libera fan, and later you can see her try to go behind the table. :) I think she told Alex she loves him! lol  It looks like it was a really fun M&G. And, of course, there's the awesome Libera boys! Thank you to you, Mr. Prizeman, staff and volunteers for coming to the US and sharing your beautiful music with us!

2 comments:

  1. Nice video. I love to watch the meet and greet videos. There's a lot more interaction with the members in the meet and greet vids from their US tours obviously as both countries speak the same language ;) The boys always seem to enjoy themselves and very friendly to the fans. They really seem like very good people and down to earth. I hope that one day I'll meet them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to meet them, too! They are very nice and funny and really appreciate their fans. :)

    ReplyDelete