Saturday, March 30, 2013

Libera Tour Is Almost Here!

Hi! This is Lexi's mom, Lauren. I am very excited to be going to the 7 Libera concerts in Asia. I leave in just 13 hours! Lexi is sad that she cannot go. She is still at university and cannot miss classes. I will try to write updates as I am able. :)

The Taiwan concert tickets are selling very well. All 5 concerts have sold out of NT$500 and NT$800 tickets except there is 1 lonely NT$800 ticket left for Taichung concert.

Artemis Art has been doing a great job promoting Libera's first Taiwan tour.

They have fliers placed in the Eslite bookstores



and huge posters at the Eslite bookstores. I know a few people who would love to put one of those on their wall at home. :)

Eslite Kaohsiung

Eslite FEDS shop

Eslite Friends shop

Poster out front at Eslite Hsinchu

Eslite store

Eslite store

Eslite Zhanqian


Taiwan's FM98.9 radio station is playing Libera songs, and there have been many magazine and newspaper ads and articles. There is great excitement for Libera's world-premiere performance of "The Moon Represents My Heart."

Libera article in the Christian Tribune

Cover of MUZIK Magazine

PAR Magazine

PAR Magazine

Newspaper article

Newspaper article

Newspaper article about Robert Prizeman. It mentions
 that he graduated from the Royal Academy of Music.

Newspaper article

 All credit for these photos goes to Artemis Art.

A fan in Taipei named Jean took this picture of Libera banners on street lights.

Photo by Jean


Seoul Arts is doing a great job of advertising Libera's 2 Korea concerts. Those are selling well also. The Bundang concert at St. John's Cathedral has sold over 1,000 seats so far! 

The Seoul Sejong Center seats 3,000. It is 70% sold. There are only 8 seats left in the 99,000 won R Section, 467 in the 77,000 won S Section, 322 left in the 55,000 won A Section, and 100 left in the 33,000 won B Section.

Enyu shared a picture of Korea concert fliers that she is helping to pass out.

Photo by Enyu
  
And ads on the sides of Seoul buses. 

Photo by Enyu



I'm really looking forward to going to Libera's concerts and visiting Taiwan and Korea!    
  

4 comments:

  1. Oh my God ..... as they do well advertising Libera, will fill the places of repairs for sure ... I would love to go watch repairs and for sure I would find a way to have one of those posters in my room with the boys autograph rsssss . I also understand that I am a mother and her daughter will not be able to go in repairs. Send a hug and tell her that we both be anciosas to know about each of the repairs for you. A big hug from Brazil here and enjoy the sound of Libera live! Jaqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for these updates :-) You've made this fan very happy and excited. Wish I could also go. Still, your updates will keep me on the loop. Enjoy all the concerts :-) - Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jaqueline! I miss Lexi so much! I wish she were on this tour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Rochelle! Thank you! Happpy to share! :)

    ReplyDelete