Friday, February 25, 2011

German Fan Site


There is another great Libera site for German fans run by our friend mawi. It is called The German Libera Song Page. You can see it here - http://www.libera-songs.de/index.html 

It shows all of Libera's albums with a separate section for Japan-only albums. Click on the album and you can see the song list. The concert section lists all concerts from 2005 to the present. The video section is not completed yet. My favorite section is the song list. It lists each song and which albums that song was featured on. If you click on the song, it gives you the lyrics. I did not know that "Gaudete" has been on 5 albums!

Keep up the good work, mawi!

3 comments:

  1. wow!! I was surprised by too wonderful HP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting an Article about LIBERA-SONGS.de. But there is a little mistake, because it is not the work of MiLu. It would be nice, if you could correct ist. My Nick is mawi and I am the creator of the site.

    By the way, your Blog is the best i know.
    Greetings from Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, mawi, I am so sorry. I must not have understood. I will change it. Thank you for writing! :)

    ReplyDelete