Monday, April 12, 2010

Josh in Time



"I am the hours and moments of your yesterday; I am your time gone by."

When the Time video premiered, I was amazed. The song was the prettiest and most mysterious Libera song I had ever heard. Not to mention that it's two soloists are Josh and Mini Ben, two of my favorite Libera boys. The boys fade in and out in the video while they sing, fluctuating with pictures of the stars, the clouds, and some gorgeous footage of London.

This was the first appearance of some of the little guys that star in "Peace." But it was great to see all the familiar faces as well - obviously Josh and Mini Ben, but also Jonathan, Liam and Ed. And it seems that Josh and Mini Ben still have their amazing angel voices! This is now my favorite Libera song!

"I am the dawn of all time."

1 comment:

  1. This ranks with "Lullabye" as their best video. Brill song too! Josh & Ben rule!!

    ReplyDelete