Thursday, April 11, 2013

Libera Blogs Terrific Taiwan 1 and 2

So...by the time my mom checks this post, I will be asleep half-way across the world in my tiny dorm-room bed. (Or at least it will be night-time.) Hi everyone! This is Lexi, and I'm glad to be back! :)

So first off I would just like to say how extremely jealous I am of my mom right now! Taiwan and South Korea?! Without me! Seriously! lol. Darn school! Ok, ok, just kidding. But! I am able to follow all the blogs from here still! So, without further ado, my review of the boys' first and second blog posts. :)

Ok, first off, I love the title! "Terrific Taiwan!" And from everything I've heard from my mom, it really is! I think it's really neat that this is their first time there, because I think it's always really exciting for the newbies to travel anywhere. They haven't been to a lot of places yet, but this one is brand new and equally exciting for all of them!

I completely agree that airplane food is just gross in general. That's all that needs to be said. ;)

Dylan & Cassius at Taipei 101


Taipei 101 sound AMAZING!!! My mom doesn't love heights quite so much, but I love being up high. (Note from Mom: Yes, but I went up in it!) I just think it's awesome! And being up around the clouds?! How cool! It sounds like they all enjoyed it too, even despite the cloudy day! :)

I've heard the food there is really good. Although I can neither confirm nor deny that. Mom? (lol you should write your answer in here in a different color. ;) ) I ate Dim Sum and it was very good!

In the second blog we get to hear about the first concert! But movies first! I like that they always tell us what movie they watched! Free plug for Madagascar 3! :)

The venue (from pictures) looked incredible! I love the architecture in Taiwan! I'm still impressed that they sang a whole song in Mandarin! That, as they said, is a tough language! (lucky people who grew up with it!) Now I'm just going to go all English 102 (that's the writing class I have to take here) on you and just point out that I love our mystery writer's use of simile (Def: A comparison using "like" or "as"). Like the line, "Then comes the melody, staging, and like a good soufflé it was baked to perfection." I just love that line. :)

Changing of the Guards at Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial


I'm glad they got to see the changing of the guards! We have something kind of like that in Washington D.C., and it's really incredible to watch! What an awesome experience to be able to go there!

I'm glad all the fans seem to be having a good time as well! Those of you that are in South Korea, enjoy the next concerts! Until we meet again! (virtually) ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow!
    So exciting to see their photos when they were not singing and haveing fun at Taipei.
    Sorry about what you suffer from--- schoolwork.
    Indeed, what's a pitty that missed some concerts, but I'm sure Libera will go to America soon this year.
    Thanks for you and your mom's posting.

    ReplyDelete