Saturday, March 19, 2011

Canada Concert Posters 11x17

The Canada tour posters are so beautiful! I love the red and white with the maple leaves in the center! Canada can be very proud of these! These are the 11x17 ones with more pictures on them. Please feel free to copy these and spread the word about the Canada concerts. :)

Please see my March 17 posting for updated info on ordering tickets. Not all tickets have to be ordered through Ticketweb.ca.

Toronto

London

Islington

Kitchener

Chatham

Hamilton



Guelph

4 comments:

  1. lovely posters :). can i copy your pics and put them in my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Charmaine! Yes, thank you for mentioning that. I changed my wording to tell people that. Please feel free to copy and post everywhere to spread the word about the Canada concerts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! XD
    Hello, Mini-Angels!
    I use the poster image from yours? To my blog and Korea fansite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi JJu! Yes, please do copy the posters and put them anywhere you want! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete