Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"Song of Life" Sample


EMI Japan's Sound Town site has put out a sample of the new "Song of Life." You can listen to it here. It's short, but Ralph's voice sounds so great! Thank you to Teyko for the link! :D

This is what I can get of the lyrics so far:

There's a whisper in the dark
As a new life comes to be,
And a song begins to form
As it finds the harmony.
With a chorus of sound
Of the world all around,
Now it blends in a tune
Joining the endless song of life.

Beautiful, Ralph! Want to hear more!!! :D

Update: lacytanaka has uploaded it on YouTube.

5 comments:

  1. I like the song. Thank you, Lexi!! :D I want to hear more too^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!
    I love it <3
    Ahhhh Ralph sounds so amazing, that I want to cry!!!

    So beautiful and I cannot wait to hear the rest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't help pressing the replay button! I love it so much, and I think it has a wonderful feeling to it, like a feeling of hope? Ralph's voice sounds so beautiful, he truly is the new "Tom Cully" ;D

    ReplyDelete