Thursday, August 23, 2012

Libera's Blog - Jersey & Guernsey Part 2

So part 2 of Mr. Raring-to-go's blog is up! I love this kid...whoever he is! You can read it here.

I can just imagine how messy their rooms get with 8 people in them. It reminds me of summer camp. Sure you're gonna have a few neat people, but that's more than made up for by the people whose suitcases explode when they hit the floor. lol.

Great word alert - spiffing! I think it means splendid. Or posh! Nice they could stay in a spiffing, posh hotel! :D

Guernsey concert


When talking about the first Guernsey concert at St. James's, our writer says, "it was very nice to sing in, and I sounded fantastic, if I say so myself." lol.

Michael playing Hide & Seek

Isaac & Jakob playing chess while Adrian, Matthew R-A & Henry watch.

Matthew R-A, Ben & Matthew M on the gladiator thingies. :D


They played so many games. Let's see...I know what hide & seek is, but what is 40-40 home? Maybe another hiding game? Chess (is that Isaac playing against Jakob?!), croquet, bowling with bumpers, gladiator bouncy castles, archery, football (yay Kavana's team!), and tonswater games (I guess Cassius won the disease game)!

Jude doing archery

7-on-7 football - looks like Michael, Lucas, Matthew M & Henry

Ben & Eoghan, not sure on the first 2


So now I think the boys have a few more weeks before school starts again. Thanks for sharing what your fun days in the Channel Islands were like! Hope you have a great rest of your summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment