Friday, April 13, 2012

Tokyo Concert #2

Tokyo concert #2 went very well! Patrick went and again shared his photos. Thank you, Patrick!

The line waiting to get into the concert.

Patrick's view of the stage! Great seat!

Patrick said that concert #2 was slightly different than concert #1. Ciaran did not sing "Dies Irae" as a solo, but had 5 other boys singing with him. Stefan helped with the solo on "Exultate," and Eoghan was almost the complete soloist on "How Shall I Sing That Majesty."

The line for the Meet & Greet was even longer than for concert #1!







Will post more later. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm a fan of Libera :)
    I want to tell u that The Loose Moose Show had updated ;)
    Episode 2: Part 1

    http://www.linkyoutube.com/watch?v=6TvFscV3dTg&context=C4322de4ADvjVQa1PpcFOLZMXDeIn50Fm_Av-n6iALcW6zmicYPTI=

    P.S. I'm a Taiwanese, if there are anything wrong about my grammar, sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete