Friday, October 21, 2011

Chorister List for Philippines Tour

Updated October 18, 19, 21

Libera 360 has finished posting the chorister list for the Philippines Tour. This will be the largest choir that Libera has ever brought to the Philippines! The boys going on the tour are:

1. Matthew Rangel-Alvares
2. Carlos Rodriguez

3. Tiarnan Branson
4. Samuel Moriarty
5. Luke Collins

6. Alexander Leggett
7. Daniel Fontannaz
8. Henry Barrington
9. Jonathan Barrington

10. Stefan Leadbeater
11. Cassius O'Connell-White
12. Ciaran Bradbury-Hickey (1st time touring)
13. Jude Collins
14. Dylan Duffy
15. Benjamin Fairman (Nano Ben)
16. Isaac London
17. Jakub Neidermaier-Reed (1st time touring)
18. Michael Ustynovych-Repa
19. Thomas Delgado-Little
20. Matthew Jansen
21. Barney Lindsell
22. Eoghan McCarthy
23. Liam Connery
24. Kavana Crossley
25. Ralph Skan
26. Benedict Philipp
27. Matthew Madine
28. Josh Madine

I wonder why Sam, Jakob, Orlando and Freddie are not on this tour. ??? Hope they are OK.  If you want to know what they all look like, I have pictures of each one that went on the US Tour here.

3 comments:

  1. hi lexi! thanks for posting the names of the choristers who are coming for the concert. i don't see familiar names like madine, connery, and ben p. anyway, i'm sure all filipino libera fans are gearing up & looking forward to this M & G and PICC concert. i was at SM d'block the other night just to check exactly where the venue is. oh wow, libera music (from their x'mas CD) filled up the entire mall!! it was so heavenly, i had to make the rounds of the mall just to listen to them. aren't you flying here with your mom? i'm looking forward to meeting lala or maybe yuki. and i guess it's fitting to say (through your blog) a many thanks to lala who gifted me & my daughter our PICC tickets. this was already done last aug. yet & she didn't want me to make it public - oh well, i can't wait to thank her in my blog which i'll be busy with after this event. my best regards to you & your mom.. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lexi, for listing the names of the Libera boys who will be on tour. Because Josh Madine had just enrolled in the most prestigious music school in the UK, I'm rather surprised that he and Matthew Madine will be with them! Sam, Jakob, Orlando, and Freddie will, indeed, be missed. But I'm truly concerned that James Mordaunt will not be there, either.

    I'm sure the concerts will be awesome! If you and your mom attend, please take millions of pictures to share with us. Your blogs are so delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Mrs. Guzman! No, I can't go to the concerts this time. I have school then. But I hope you have a great time. Isn't Lala the nicest person?! And I'm sure you'll see Yuki and her mum there.

    Hi, Tom! I was pretty sure Josh would be there cause he told me in Houston that he wasn't leaving Libera any time soon. Sad about the others. There are so many people in the Pines taking good pictures for us, but I still wish I could be there and take pictures.

    ReplyDelete